Somehow we were lucky enough to have 2 big events on the same day. Our big boy Bry turned 8 and got baptized. He was so excited to share the day with his baby sister. Cambree was blessed by her dad after Bryant's baptism. The whole day turned out so nice. We are so blessed to have such happy, healthy, kids!!! I love my family!
Grandma & Grandpa Robertson
Aunt Janice, Kimmy and Ty 
Grandma & Grandpa Robertson
Aunt Janice, Kimmy and Ty 
Grandpa & Grandma Taylor






3 comments:
So neat! That was such a fun experience. We sure do love you guys!
That is pretty cool to have both things happen at the same time. You guys are such a cute family. Congrats on both the blessing and your first childs baptism. I hope all is well with you guys!
Darling pictures! I still feel so bad I missed this day!
Post a Comment