So I dragged Cambree into her blessing dress while praying that she I could get some good shots of her. I wanted most of them asleep. I GOT NOTHING! She would not go to sleep. Then she decided it was time to poop. I had to wait for her to finish while praying again that it does not get on the dress. No poop on the dress, but while I am changing her she spits up on her dress.Way to much work, but yet again...I am sure I will try tomorrow.

At least I got the shoes!



WAIT, now I think I will sleep when mom is all done and has to go pick up the kids from school. 


2 comments:
These little ones are hard to take pictures of, but still too cute.
Can I get your address?
You would never know you had a hard time capturing those cute shots! You do so good! Cambree looks beautiful in her dress.
Post a Comment