January 23, 2010

OH MY GOSH!!!

Yes I am bragging...can she get any cutter? She did so well for these pics, I was impressed!

Cambree Reva 4 months old






Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Annika said...

Oh my gosh these are so darling! Could she smile any cuter and perfect? I am so impressed. Did you take them or where did you go? So cute! I can't even believe she is getting so big.

Sherilyn said...

Oh how priceless. She is s beauty. I do see some of the other kids looks in her. She is very photogenic and oh so good for this photo shoot. SO glad you had her pics taken and thanks for sharing them with us. YES, she is something to brag about. We love her and all of you!
Hugs,
Aunt Shar

Ali said...

You definetly have something to brag about with that little doll face! Those pictures are A-mazing!!! You always have the cutest poses and props!! LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the teacup!! And I am with you on the bittersweetness on growing up so fast. I can't believe how big these little girls are growing!

Tyler and Kilee said...

Oh she is so cute!! I can't wait for a little girl...now if she'd get here :o) She is such a cute baby and so good! Love all the pics...very photogenic!

Anonymous said...

She's a cutie! The pics are so fun! We love her so much :)

Erin said...

Those are so darling. What gorgeous baby blue eyes! You'll have to let me know who took those for ya.

Abby said...

Amber,
WOW! What an adorable baby and amazing pictures! She is getting so big! You are such a darling family! It was fun spending Friday with you! Love ya, Abby

Cathy said...

She is so stinking cute! Can Isla just borrow some of her hair?

Camille D said...

She is a doll! I need to see her and hold her again! She is growing up too fast. We do need to get together one of these days. Let me know when your house is put back together. Can't wait to see it!

Jen said...

amber...she is beautiful!!! i love her gorgeous blue eyes...just like her mommies!!

emeryfam said...

Those are the cutest pics I have ever seen! I havn't blogged forever, I have no time. Wish we were somewhere warm right now!