I have had such a hard time capturing Cambree's smile on camera. She is smiling like crazy and it is the highlight of my day! I try to spend as much time as I can with her...already much more than my others. If I could choose, I would be content just playing with her and trying to get her to laugh all day. January 10, 2010
GROWTH SPURT!!
I have had such a hard time capturing Cambree's smile on camera. She is smiling like crazy and it is the highlight of my day! I try to spend as much time as I can with her...already much more than my others. If I could choose, I would be content just playing with her and trying to get her to laugh all day. Posted by Amber at 6:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
She is getting so big. So sad! They grow up way too fast. She is a doll though!
Post a Comment