For our little "Family Vacation" this year we took the kids to Lagoon! We stayed over night in Salt Lake and also did Seven Peaks. But Lagoon was the hit! The kids LOVED it!!! We went with our friends who live across the street from us, it was a way fun time. I belive it was the hottest day of the year so far and we were feeling it. This is a once a year trip for sure!!
August 7, 2009
1ST TIME LAGOONER'S
Posted by Amber at 3:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
How fun! I bet you LOVED being the hot photographer. I remember last year at Disneyland wishing I could just go on those rides to cool off some with the wind. You are a trooper! Jamon's face before the haunted house is priceless. haha Looks like everyone had a blast! I love that Jared went on the cliffhanger. I went on that once and you are right.....it is THE wettest ride I have EVER been on but it was super fun! Way to go on planning a fun family vacaion
Sounds like the summer was filled with lots of fun activities. You are a great mom. Thanks for posting these adorables pics. Love, love, love, you and your family.
Post a Comment