Dad and Bonnie invited us up to have dinner in the canyon one night!! We had a lot of fun just hangin out and watching the kids play. We had some great hot dogs and corn cooked in the husks. (So yummy) The best part was that my dad went shopping to get a few things to bring. Bonnie told him to get marshmallows and graham crackers. Well, he bought teddy grahams! So we improvised and mixed up a plate of melted chocolate, marshmallows and teddy grahams. It was actually way good.
Thanks for the fun night!





Our new concoction!! (Smores)
YES, I am very pregnant!! Can't come fast enough.


2 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I only tried corn in the husks once and it was NOT good. We made it so it wasn't even cooked or something! I am glad yours turned out delicious! I love the creativity with the smores. haha Your dad is to funny! You look great and I am excited for the little missy to get here. Love ya!
We haven't done a canyon cook out this whole summer! I'm so jealous! I've never tried corn like that but always wanted to. That's funny about the teddy grahams. At least he tried huh? haha Could this baby be born already! I can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment