August 25, 2009

WHY DO I FEEL SO OVERDUE!?!?!

I hate this stage of pregnancy, I have been one of the lucky ones to go early on all of my kids, but the downfall is...I feel way overdue by this point, and I still have 4 weeks till my due date.
What is up with that????
So, to update you'll I am 36 weeks prego, and I will be induced by the 19th if I haven't had her by then. But let me tell you, if I have not had her by then I might be in the little white house on the hill...seriously, I have no patience!
My last 2 were 2 weeks early so I am planning on that, but hoping for earlier, or she is going to be a really big baby...and nobody wants a big baby. I will keep you updated on the news. I cannot wait to meet her!

0 comments: