I am excited about my kids teachers this year. I really think they will be good, and the kids are super excited. Especially Kailey, the big first grader...she gets to eat school lunch and there is nothing cooler then that.
They were excited for their first day of school, and loved to pick out a stylin outfit and shoes. I love how excited they get, and nervous. So cute!!











2 comments:
Hey girl. You're kids are so big and beautiful. phone number is 801-420-4700. Good luck on your delivery! How exciting! Thanks for offering to donate. You can donate funds at www.firstgiving.com/natalieclyde
Let's get together some weekend. We can have dinner at our place. Or we can wait until the baby is here. Well, unless you go into a depression. I hope not, but you know how WE are!!
Ok can you say model Kailey? Holy cow! She looks gorgeous and I love the zebra backpack. Bryant is getting way to grown up! Tell Kailey that I think she did a fabulous job picking out her outfit. Love ya!
Post a Comment