Bryant is in his first year of Coach-Pitch, and is doing so well. It is amazing how much kids improve in one year. He has great coaches and his friend is on his team. Their is no running the wrong direction, or throwing the ball to your teammate and hitting them in the head, or my favorite... swinging the bat only to hit the ball the opposite way and hitting the catcher instead . This age group is really catching on!







2 comments:
It looks like you've been having a fun, busy summer! You're a trooper to go to seven peaks so much in the hot sun being that pregnant! Your nursery looks like it's from a magazine and I want to come watch the kids play ball. When are there games? We'd love to come if they still have some!
Hey Amber, Thanks for updating your blog. I love it, and I love reading all about you and your sweet family. I too would love to see the kids play ball. They are so adorable. I just love them all! You and Jared are doing a great job in raising them!You are such a fun mom. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment