May 19, 2009

IT'S A GIRL!!!

We are so super super excited to be having another baby girl! Kailey really wanted a sister and it evens us out to 2 and 2. All looked well in the ultrasound and my due date stayed the same which is Sept. 26.



This is the best they could get on her profile! She was super wiggly.




This is a great shot of her spine. She is face down.


It is definitely a girl!! I have seen so many shots of that area and she is a perfect little girl! YAY!!





This is a little freaky looking, but it is sweet to. The girl who was doing it was learning 3-D and got this shot. Pretty good I think. You can see the sweet lips, nose, arm, and her eyes and big belly!





I love this picture of her arm and hand. So little and developed already.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for my niece to come!! I love her already!

Erin said...

That's awesome! Congratulations sweetie!

Annika said...

Oh she is so cute! I can't wait until she gets here and we can play with her. It will be here soon! Hang in there!

Markalie said...

That is so great. Congrats to you and Jared. I am so happy and excited for you.

alison said...

Amber I am SO excited for you!! Just perfect: two boys, two girls! She looks like a charmer already. How are you feeling? I hope you are doing well, we need to see a picture of you and your belly. :)

Sherilyn said...

Great photos on the ultrasound. She is going to be so cute. Can't wait to meet her. How exciting that your due date is on my birthday!We'll celebrate together.