Easter morning is to fun to watch the kids. I love when they hunt for their baskets and are so excited when they find them. We also did an egg hunt with the Robertson family at Grandma Kay's and had dinner. The kids are so lucky to have so many people that love them.
Happy Easter!!!




I had to show Kailey's drawing for the Easter Bunny! Jared and I were laughing so hard. We were thinkin it might just scare that Bunny right off! Funny girl.
Bry's long note for the Easter Bunny!

3 comments:
That is some scary Easter Bunny. I think Kailey may need to come and practice her art work some more at our house. She does such beautiful work when she paints here. I am glad the Easter Bunny still stopped by though!
Your kids are adorable! Love the Easter outfits! We need to get together again!
I can't remember if I emailed you an invite to an online party I am hosting, I am seriously trying to send it to everyone cause I love their stuff, it's sooo cute! the site is lukels.com
discount code: mother
for an additional %10 off
Hey Amber! My girls had the exact same dress for Easter! I love it. Your kids really are so cute! Hope things are going well.
Post a Comment