
WOW!! My husband planned a surprise b-day party for me, and I was totally clueless!! My cousin Annika, told me she wanted to take me out on Saturday for my b-day to have lunch, go shopping and get pedicures! I was loving every minute of it while behind the scenes they were all laughing at how clueless I was to anything different going on that day. I honestly didn't know anything, not even when we got to the house and saw the balloon's out front. I thought it was my neighbor's having a party! So it was so much FUN, and way yummy food, we played a kickball game, and it was decked out it decorations, and the weather was perfect!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!



So, this is when I walked in...totally in shock!! They were all standing in the back SMILING and yelling SURPRISE!

The heated kickball game that I attempted pregnant and fell both times I went for the ball flat on the stomach! OUCH!

The best husband in the world. He was so thoughtful and planned it all. (Delegating of course!)

Kennadi and me! Isn't she a doll?

All the yummy food!
My favorites: Yummy potatoes, chicken, salad, fruit, rolls, and cake for sure!


Opening the presents. Always a surprise, and Jamon was a good helper while Beckem played in the paper!

My wonderful Aunt Shar who is the best party thrower EVER, made me where a flashing pin announcing "I'm' the big 30" I still feel way young, and no different! Some people mourn, but NOT ME!!
Thank-you a million times to all who helped and came to watch me in shock!
2 comments:
Such a fun party. I promise I am not prego in this pic even though I look like it.:-)
Jared was so cute in planning this surprise for you. He knew just what he wanted. Fun,fun, time!
Loved this day! So fun to hang out with you before and see your clueless face pulling into the driveway! Can't wait to see what we do next year :o)
Post a Comment