May 21, 2009

HOLY DIAPERS!!

So.... my cousin Kilee knows about these great deals! I did not think I would EVER get excited about buying diapers. BUT.... Kilee, Annika and I hit Walgreen's and cleaned them out. There was a great deal of buy 1 get 1 FREE sale, plus Kilee had a coupon for alot off a package of diapers. In all I got 22 packages of diapers for $45!! AMAZING
For anyone who has bought diapers you know what a steal that is. Together I think we come home with about 63 packages of diapers. HOLY COW!
This is just my stack that I loaded into the closet and storage at home. This baby will be set all through newborns, size 1 and 2! What a deal!!


3 comments:

Sherilyn said...

Way to go you coupon shopper you! So glad you all had so much fun.

Erin said...

SHUT UP! That is flippin' awesome. I'm a smidge jealous. OK, a lot jealous.

Tyler and Kilee said...

So happy you joined the coupon club! Okay, well not really but at least this one time! What else do you want to get excited about???