This mother's day was my first one without my mom!! What a hard day it was!! I was super emotional all week long just knowing that it was approaching. I love Mother's Day, it has always been such an important day to me.
When the actual day came I was more peaceful than I had anticipated. I really missed my mom but I tried to focus on what an amazing mom I was blessed with. My mom's headstone was put in the week before Mother's day and I was so glad. It is nice to have something to see and know this is her earthly resting place. It was such a nice day and we were able to sit on the lawn and just reflect on her. Happy Mother's Day MOM!!

This is a note Bryant wrote to grandma before we headed over. It was so sweet of him and made me sad that my kids were sad and missing her too.
The front of the headstone. It turned out really nice!
The back. Each of us put our song by our names that she sang to us every night!
WE LOVE AND MISS YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!

1 comments:
Such a beautiful post. So glad you got the beautiful headstone with all the details. Such a great legacy.
Post a Comment