Kailey turned the big #5 on August 6! She was so super excited because she got to have some friends over and have a (of course) Hannah Montana party! It was hysterical to watch all the girls dance to her songs...they know them all! The girls played pin the purse on the doll and Hullabaloo. When it was time to open gifts Kailey was so silly and thought she was the queen bee. She also had cake with the family and blow out her candles. Best of all she got something shes wanted for a long time...A hamster. She named him Hamey but I didn't get any pictures of him and after the 3rd time of the kids losing him, I wished I would have never bought him. I didn't have to wish for long because the next time he got out of the cage he went into out furnace room and climbed up into the vent and into the wall and we could heat him in there for 3 days and then it was silent. So, Hamey will always be with us. (haha)








3 comments:
I'm sure you still have the cage and food so I will have Greg bring our two hampsters to work and give them to Jared!
You are kidding!! No more Hamey?? How sad! I can't believe it! Bryant's Bday isn't too far away...... haha I would have been freaking out to hear him in the wall!
So sad to hear about Hamey. These pet stories are so sad in families. Glad you wrote about it for the memory. What a cute mom you are Amber. Kailey's birthday party looked like a real hit with the grown up 5 year olds! How much fun!
Post a Comment