My sister in law, Britni and I went to the Jordin Sparks concert in Salt Lake on Aug.11th!
I am a HUGE fan of her and we had a blast. Britni and her mom made us shirts that said "I LOVE JS!" We danced and sang and I felt like I was in High School again with all the young girls screaming for her and especially Jesse McCartney! (The other singer) You never would of thought I was the mother of 3 if you would have seen me! Thanks Britni, I had so much fun and can't wait to do it again when shes back in Utah!




2 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I am glad you took pics so I could see. The shirts are too funny! When I first saw the JS I thought of Joseph Smith. haha Glad you had a great time!
You are funny! Your hair looks long in those pics. I guess I usually see you with your curly locks!
Post a Comment