September 12, 2008

THE STORY OF JAMON AND HIS YELLOW BOOTS!

Thank goodness for these yellow boots! These were the best bribe ever! Jamon has been my most difficult to potty train. I have bribed him with everything, even going to Disneyland, but the yellow boots is what finally did it. I found these at the outlet stores in Park City and thought he would love them, so I decided he would have to earn them. (Not really thinking it would work.) I put them in the top of his closet and he wanted them so bad that he hasn't had an accident in 3 weeks. He finally caught the jest of it and got his yellow boots. Way to go Jamon!!

3 comments:

Annika said...

Woohoo Jamon! I am so proud of you. Those yellow boots were definitely worth it. Can't wait to hear all about it out of the mouth of Jamon. haha I am excited for you guys!

Sherilyn said...

Jamon,
What a BIG boy you are. I am so proud of you and those yellow boots are to die for. Maybe you can be a fireman someday! Love you tons!

Tyler and Kilee said...

Maybe Jamon's new calling is modeling yellow rubber boots! He looks pretty proud in these pics. What a great reward for him and a great reward for you!! I may need some of these boots in a couple years! :o) Go Jamon!