September 2, 2008

FIRST LOOSE TOOTH!

Bryant lost his first tooth! Grandma Reva is the best tooth puller ever. She is able to get under the tooth and pull with out hurting them. When Bry felt it was loose he wanted to go to Grandmas to have her pull it. Being his first loose tooth I thought he would be scared but he just put his head back and let her pull. He got $3 dollars from the tooth fairy! Yeah!!!


2 comments:

Annika said...

Way to go Bryant!! You look so grown up now. I am proud of you for getting it pulled. That is sure brave! For some reason, Brinley hates hers pulled so they somehow manage to fall out in her sleep :) Glad you posted pics for us to see!

Sherilyn said...

Bryant,
You look so handsome with your first tooth missing. Way to go Grandma Reva. You rock! Very cute and fun post. I love keeping up with each of you on your adorable blog. Thanks for sharing it.
Aunt Shar