So, last night we sat the kids down and asked them if they could have anything in this world what would it be. Bryant said "Bowling" Kailey said "Snacks" and Jamon said "cereal." Well, we told them that we had a surprise for them and it was much better than those things. Jared told the kids that there was a baby in mom's tummy, and if they could choose, would you want a Boy or a Girl? And what would you name it? Bry wanted a boy and said he would name it "Pluto." Kailey wants a girls and would name her "Lyndi." And Jamon said he wanted a girl but he wants to name her "Spiderman!"
Lots of great ideas for names! (haha)
Well, we are super excited to be having #4, we both felt that it was time to have the last one, and so did Heavenly Father because all we had to do was think about it!
The due date is May 25th, maybe we will share the same birthday!

7 comments:
Oh, We are soooooo excited for you! What a bit of great and surprising news!!! You have the cutest kids ever, and we are excited to meet girl #4. Well, I think it will be a girl so Kailey will have a sister to help her take on those brothers.Just when you got rid of all those baby things. Glad we have a few things to pass back to you. Congrats to each of you. We couldn't be happier for you. Check out Melissa's blog!
Love you to pieces,
Aunt Shar
No way! I am shocked!!!! I think that is the key is to get rid of your baby stuff you are saving, and then they want to come! I am SO excited for you guys and loved the story about the kids. CONGRATULATIONS!! That is such exciting news! It was fun to see you guys on Sunday! We are so VERY VERY excited for you guys! Love you!
Oh my gosh! I am completely shocked too! If it's a boy I will give you back the cute pair of shoes you gave me! haha I'm with Annika on right when you sell all the baby stuff it means you're going to get pregnant. Same thing happened to a girl I work with! We are so so happy for you guys and can't wait for another baby cousin! ;o) Yay!!! I tried calling you buy couldn't get ahold of you so call me when you get a chance!
Congratulations!! Your family is so darling! Wish I saw you more like the old days!!
Ohh MYYY GOODNESSSS!!! That is what I get for skimming! I can't believe it! I hope this pregnancy goes well for you, and that you don't feel too awful! How exciting!
Yay!!! Those babies sure know when it's the right time to come. We are so excited for you. Personally I think you are amazing with 3 so GO #4!!! I forgot how different it is to have a newborn and their OWN sleeping schedule. CONGRATS! I hope all goes well with your pregnancy.
Yay!!! Those babies sure know when it's the right time to come. We are so excited for you. Personally I think you are amazing with 3 so GO #4!!! I forgot how different it is to have a newborn and their OWN sleeping schedule. CONGRATS! I hope all goes well with your pregnancy.
Post a Comment