If you love chocolate strawberries like I do, you have got to try them from Edible Arrangements! Jared surprised me by sending me a box of these to say "I love U" and that he was excited for the new addition to our family. So thoughtful, and so much better than flowers! I had to take a picture of them, and I even hesitated eating them because they looked so pretty. Needless to say I had three gone before Jared got home from work and I wouldn't share any with the kids!



6 comments:
Oh I am jealous! Those look so delicious right about now. I wouldn't share with the kids either :) How sweet and thoughtful of Jared! I like the idea of treats instead of flowers too for a change. I will have to look up the edible arrangements!
WHAT!!! Jared and Greg usually do these things together, Greg is in SO much trouble!!!!!
Oh you are a luck girl! Those strawberries are to die for! What a sweet and thoughtful husband. I know how much he loves you and your adorable kids. Way to go Jared! Keep up on those thoughtful acts....at least for the nine months!
I am so glad to hear from you on my blog! Your family is so cute! Congratulations on #4 if you hold out to your due date the baby and I will share a birthday, I forgot your's is right there too! Email me I would love to visit with you mandbturner@msn.com! Are you guys still in A.F.
Hey Amber! I miss you-love your blog and your ADORABLE family! I can't believe Kaylee is in kindergarten! Your little Jamon is so big-your are such a great mom. I'm not sure what your email is-would love to hear from you-mine is kristymillerjackson@hotmail.com
This is so exciting! I just wanted to see how you were feeling, I know that in the past you have been pretty sick, and I was hoping this one would be better. Let me know how you are doing!
Post a Comment