August 10, 2008

CHICAGO WEDDING!

My brother Justin got married on July 26, 2008! The wedding was absolutely beautiful, and Jordan, his bride was breathtaking! We all went as a family up to Chicago where her family is from and we had a blast. My mom and dad took us all to a CUBS game. I had never been to a MLB game and have always wanted to, so it was way cool, and they won!! Congratulations Justin and Jordan!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Looks like you had a wild and crazy time in chicago, but I am waiting for more details on whose wedding and all the fun pics!

Tyler and Kilee said...

I'm glad you posted pics so I could see the wedding! I would've loved to go to the cubs game! How fun! It looks like you were all even decked out in cubs attire too! I'm guessing that was Tanya in the background of your parents kissing?? Who else? haha Glad to be related to such a fun family! :o) Love ya! Thanks again for watching Beckem friday, I really appreciated it!