I caught this expression at just the right time! I love the look on his face of pure excitment.
Bryant was fearless with the fireworks. He loved the huge sparklers!
Bryant's not playing with matches again is he? This was Brys first year to light off fireworks by himself, and he was excited. Too excited! If we wouldn't have been watching, he would have blown his hand off on one that he let off on the porch!
Jamon wasn't scared, but this picture shows that maybe they were a little loud for him.
+149.jpg)
+174.jpg)
+166.jpg)

1 comments:
That is fun that your neighborhood does the culdesac of fire! My mom's neighbors do it to and I think it sounds like so much fun. Stadium of Fire is old news......right? We didn't try at all to even get tickets......hehe It was fun to see your posts and it looks like Kangaroo Zoo is a fun place too! Bay and Brin want to go there sometime soon.
Post a Comment