I am officially done with the babies room!!! It turned out so cute! I have NEVER been so excited about having a baby. I guess because we know this is the last one, and I have been trying to enjoy it...even though I am starting to feel really worn down.
I feel so lucky to be having another baby, nothing it sweeter!
Now if we could just come up with a name, I would feel much better!!!
10 more weeks and counting!



7 comments:
SOOO CUTE! I love it! I'm excited for my little niece!
S-H-U-T U-P! That is the CUTEST baby room I have EVER seen! Guess you are having another girl! Congrats! When is she making her grand entrance into the world?
Oh my word! Soooo CUTE! I love it! I can't believe you only have 10 weeks left. I'm so happy for you!
OH I can't even stand how cute this room is! I want to just come sit in it and take it all in. You are the best decorator! She is a lucky little princess and I LOVE the quote above the window. So fitting! I read the comment above and thought 10 weeks, that is wrong, but wow it is right! I am SO excited! Call me to catch up on things soon. Miss ya!
DARLING!!!
Oh, a bit of heaven on earth!I love your saying, and this little girl will grow up to be a true daughter of God. I hope you can now just sit and enjoy this adorable room.Such a sweet and eye catching nursery. All of your kids rooms are so cute. You have a real knack for decorating.You have a beautiful home filled with lots of love! Love you all!
Cute room! You are so creative. Have you picked out any names?
Post a Comment