April 16, 2009

OUR EASTER BEST!!!

I love Easter Sunday! It is so fun to dress the kids in their Easter clothes and take pictures. KAILEY picked out her own dress this year and it was so cute on her. She loved when I got her hair all done...she twirled and said I look so pretty. JAMON got dressed and threw a major fit because he thought he looked wierd. He tried for 15 minutes to tear off his vest. Such a drama queen. BRYANT could really care less, but he did try to help Jamon by saying... Look Jamon, you get to wear the same as me.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Amber, your kids are so gorgeous! Looks like you guys had a great Easter!

Annika said...

These outfits are so darling! Did you know Beckem has the same vest? I love them! I was laughing right out loud when I read that Jamon thought he looked "wierd". haha That is so dang funny! I can just hear him saying that....Kailey looks so gorgeous! She is so stylin and did a great job picking out her outfit. Wish we could have seen you guys this Easter! Hope it was fun for you.

Sherilyn said...

Beautiful family! They all look so great.Adorable outfits for their Easter best. Wish I could have seen them. I just love the note(s) and picture they left for the EB. Soooo clever and cute. You are such a cute mom. Love you tons.

Markalie said...

You have very cute kids. Kailey is so pretty. She looks like she should be in a kids magazine or something. She is not only cute but has such a good happy personality. She is Ashlyn's favorite friend. Anyhow loved the outfits and I am glad you had a good Easter.