November 12, 2008

HALLOWEEN TIME!

We really had fun this year carving pumpkins with the kids. It made it so nice because the weather was great outside and I could just hose off the yucky mess! Bryant even carved his very own for the first time. It is the little tiny one on the left!


Kailey:The bat, Jamon:The Uh-Oh face, Bryant:The pirate ship!

This year I took the kids to Partyland and let them pick what they wanted. Instead of picking all of the darling princess costumes, Kailey went with a pirate. Bryant surprised me and picked a vampire which is funny because last year he cryed having his face painted just a little, but this year he wanted to go all out I guess. I was lucky because Bry's old spiderman costume fit Jamon perfect so it worked out great.
Lots of people didn't even recognize Bryant. I think it is the black hair!
Kailey was to pretty to be a pirate!

Jamon told everyone he was going to save all the princesses!

2 comments:

Tyler and Kilee said...

I'm so sad I didn't get to see them on Halloween this year! They all looked awesome and yeah, I dont know if I would recognize Bry at first glance either. Good job on the makeup!

Sherilyn said...

How exciting for me to get to see the kids all dressed up. I was sad also that we missed them and didn't even get to see their adorable costumes and make up this year. We headed for Logan, and so thanks for sharing such awesome pictures of the kids. I love it! With everything you had going on in your life at that time Amber, I do not know how you found the time and energy to get their costumes and makeup done. You are a terrific and amazing mom. I am sooooo proud of you. What cute and good kids you and Jared are raising! I love you all!