March 26, 2008

ST. GEORGE GET AWAY

It was sure nice to get out of the COLD, and get into the sun. We actually came back with a little color in our skin. Jared's cousin, Tyson, plays baseball for a spring tournament in
St. George, so it is a good excuse to take a road trip with the kids and get away from it all if only for a couple of days. We went to ball games, watched the kids swim, ate way to much, and of course hit the outlets! Tyson pitched, and did an awesome job.

Bryant could probabley live in the water, his favorite part of staying at a hotel is of course, the pool! He is still learning how to swim, but he thinks he is invinsible.

Kailey loves playing in the water, but only with her mom and dad in sight, she thinks she is going to drown. So she stayed in the kiddie pool, it was perfect for her!

Our little Jamon is fearless. It was a good thing Uncle Chad and Aunt Britni were there to hold him in the pool, otherwise he would have jumped in the deepest part, thinking he could swim like a pro. He loved running and splashing at the pool, and he loved stayng at a hotel. Let's just say he slept everynight like a rock!

Jamon with his Uncle Chaddy!

It is so exciting for kids to stay in a hotel. It was even better to watch cartoons on vacation. We really did have a lot of fun, and the kids were very good. Kailey had to bring her HSM (High School Musical) eye cover to the hotel, I guess she thinks it helps or sleep, or just look cool!

We all had a great time at the ballpark in the St.George sun watchin Tyson play baseball! The kids did nothing but ask for a dollar so they could get yet another snack at the consessions.

4 comments:

Annika said...

I am jealous! Looks like so much fun and I am ready for some warm weather. I woke up to more snow on the ground this morning. Blah! My mom just gave Brin the same swimsuit as Kailey has on for Easter. Too funny! I will give you a call later about Picasa. I was at a Drill Team spring concert for Jeff's niece last night.

Natalie said...

You guys are so good to get out and do fun things with your little ones!

emeryfam said...

There we go! Looks like fun, I'm sad we didn't see you guys down there. When are we going to get together?

Tyler and Kilee said...

Warm weather? No fair! I can't wait to get out in the sun and get some color on my white skin! Looks like you had a blast! I want to come next time!