March 5, 2008

I GOT TAGGED!?!?

So, I have never been tagged before, and now thanks to "you know who you are" it now seems I will get a series of these! I am not good at this, and I already need some serious help with my blog, but I'll give it a go. Here are a few facts about me, I am definitely a creature of habit!

*I am totally addicted to scrapbooking! I usually have to do it at night when the kids are in bed, but I have even managed to get some done during the day... the poor kids have to fend for themselves. I have three kids, age 6, 4, 2. Already the oldest two have 4 books each, and I just started Jamon's third. I have made my husband promise that when we finish out basement, that he will built me my dream scrapbook room!

*I have a secret desire to do photography. I love to take pictures, and one day will have an excellent camera that I can use to take quality portraits. In the near future I want to take some classes in it, and eventually make use of my "secret" dream.

*I have a very real fear of spiders. I HATE them! If I see one, I instantly get cold chills through my whole body. And of course I scream. I had a traumatic experience about 5 years ago in an apartment we rented. Within 5 days we had two tarantula's in our house. I was home alone with the first one, it crawled out from under my couch. Lets just say, I went into a total conniption fit, and lost my mind. To this day, my dreams are haunted by them.

*I hate messes! I can't leave my house without it being picked up. I am like a vacuum following the kids around all day picking up behind them. I hate clutter, and throw away more than I save. There is nothing better than clean!!! I love to come home to a clean house, wake up to a clean house, and leave a clean house.

*I have a habit of doing things a little to fast! It doesn't really matter what it is. My family is always making fun of me. From brushing my teeth, combing my hair, walking, writing, stirring something,(cooking) doing my makeup, eating, and even scrapbooking, reading, and crosstitching!

*I am addicted to Cafe Rio. I have to go there at least once a week, or I go into withdrawls. I love their beef anything, and I literally drink the house dressing.

*I make a lot of lists. My husband laughs because everyday he comes home there is a list to myself on the counter. I make a list almost everyday. I guess I like to be able to see the stuff I have accomplished in a day. I will always write down the daily chores, or stuff like... go to the bank, call mom, prepare lesson, pay bills, finish laundry, go to scrapbook store, water the plants, make dinner. I am weird! It just feels got to cross things off the list.

Anyway, these are a few of my habits! I now tag Annika Chatterton, Kilee Wagner, and Natalie Castleberry.

4 comments:

emeryfam said...

Perfect! Your first tagg, I'm so proud. I'm with you on the lists, I make one every night for the next day. I have a cd that Greg was suppose to take today, so he will bring it tomorrow. The last weekend of march sounds great, and Greg says you guys will be in St George FUN FUN! See you soon

Sherilyn said...

I loved reading your responses on you tag. I have known you all of your life and I am wondering if making lists run in our family? I do the same thing daily!
Love you,
Aunt Shar

emeryfam said...

Time for a new post! Where's your pics from st george? We need to get together soon.

Tyler and Kilee said...

We are more alike than I thought! I am such a list maker too! You should see by my bed..I have like 5 sticky notes with things crossed off or still need to eventually do on it. I love it! haha