



Easter Sunday in our Easter best!

This year for Easter we went to Springville to have an Easter Egg Hunt at Grandma and Grandpa's. Kailey was the lucky one who found the golden egg this time. (of course with Uncle Clint's help.) This egg is special because it has $10 in it, plus lots of candy. All the kids race to see who can find the egg with their name on it, and also as many eggs as can fit in their basket. Thanks mom and dad for a very fun Easter!

Mom and dad with their Easter lily! We all laughed so hard because when Tanya got their on Easter she brought in this lily, and it had sat in her car all day and all night. It was totally dead, but she still brought it in, but we had a good laugh!

Tanya and I just hangin out on Easter! We are always the life of the party.

Uncle Clint brought his Rock Band, and the kids couldn't pull away from it. We had our own very hip Rock Band going, from singing, bass, gitar, and the drums! Clint was the "favoright uncle" He brought this game plus his new dog, and the kids though he was the greatest! Clinty-poo, always the favoright, we love him!
4 comments:
Too cute! Your blog looks awesome, I'm so proud. I found you guys a lot up here kaysville, so sell your house and come on up! There is no baby in our future what about yours? When are you guys ever going to invite us down?
Love the new look! I need to update as well. Looks like you guys had a fun Easter! Sad that we missed it this year, but glad Kailey had a turn with the "golden egg"! I love the Easter pics of the kids. They are looking way to grown up. It is crazy!
Yeah! The family band. How much fun. From guitar hero to the family band....I love it!
Uncle Clint always impressing the kids :o) I hear that rock band is so much fun and want to play it!
Post a Comment