









I am so in love with my baby!! I never did newborn pics with my other kids, so this was soooooo much fun! I am lucky to have Skye Johansen as my friend and she did Cambree's pictures for me. She does an amazing job! We are so blessed to have this little girl and she is so perfect and healthy! Truly a miracle sent straight from heaven!






10 comments:
Umm, do you just hold her all day long and kiss those cheekers non-stop? 'Cause that's what I would be doing.
Congratulation!! She is beautiful! I can't get over her hair!
Oh my gosh! I can't even stand it! I think I will kidnap her tomorrow! All the pictures turned out so darling! Love them all. She is a sweetheart!
The pictures are super cute!! She's a little sweetheart and we love her lots!
OHHH MY! Those pictures are so precious!!!! That little Cambree is absolutely adorable!!
I need your friends number so she can snap some beautiful pics of Aydia. It would be fun to have some of the two girls taken together too,sometime!
Seriously those are some of the cutest pictures of a neborn I have ever seen!! She is soo cute!
Amber!
She is absolutely gorgeous! These pictures are fabulous! I love her, she is so sweet! Lets meet up at Cafe Rio on purpose soon.
Abby
My beautiful sister...thank you for sharing. She is so special. I know Mom sent her down. What a great way to come into this world - to feel the warmth of Grandma before coming down. I love you Amber.
Such a precious little girl. The pictures are so cute!
How beautiful...of course, with you as her mother!! Amber - she is a doll baby! Can't wait to meet her!
Ok so we have to look at these pictures everyday! Brinley is totally obsessed! If I am at the computer she says "mom, I need to see Cambree."
Post a Comment