I just can't get enough of this precious girl!! We just love her, and love to show her off! I love this picture. She is already figuring out how to pull her bow off...to funny!
Oh she is getting so big! I LOVE all the darling outfits you have her in and bows to match. She is such a little princess and I can't wait to see her again! I haven't talked to you for awhile. I hope everything is going well! Love you!
She is the cutest little thing. I still need to stop by with a gift or something. I just wanted to say she is so beautiful and that she must have come straight from your mom to you. She is so precious. Congratulations again. What a doll.
7 comments:
Oh she is getting so big! I LOVE all the darling outfits you have her in and bows to match. She is such a little princess and I can't wait to see her again! I haven't talked to you for awhile. I hope everything is going well! Love you!
We love her so much! I can't wait to hold her tomorrow!!
She is sooo cute! I love her hair. Did your other kids have lots of dark hair like that??
She is the cutest little thing. I still need to stop by with a gift or something. I just wanted to say she is so beautiful and that she must have come straight from your mom to you. She is so precious. Congratulations again. What a doll.
These pix are just priceless. So adorable of this beautiful baby girl. Great job Skye and Amber and Cambree!
Post a Comment