Cambree is so sweet! The first few weeks are always exausting and hard, but when you look at this sweet face, it makes it all worth it! We love her so much.
Oh I miss her! I need to come see and hold her again. I'm so excited to get a little princess in my house too! She couldn't be any sweeter and cuter! Thanks for the nice thank you note. I'm glad I was there to help! :o) Love ya!
6 comments:
She is such a doll!
She is so cute! We love her So much!
What great photos of baby Cambree. She is truly a princess sent from above.So beautiful! Love her.
Oh! How cute! I need to get down there and hold that sweet girl again!
Amber she is beautiful! I love all her hair-she looks like your other to me. It is hard-but it sure is worth it!
Kristy
Oh I miss her! I need to come see and hold her again. I'm so excited to get a little princess in my house too! She couldn't be any sweeter and cuter! Thanks for the nice thank you note. I'm glad I was there to help! :o) Love ya!
Post a Comment