September 21, 2009

CAMBREE REVA ROBERTSON!!



We are so blessed to have this little girl added to our family. She was sent down from heaven by her Grandma Reva on Sept 15. She weighed 7pds.3oz., and was 20 inches long. The kids were so super excited and we are all grateful for her sweet spirit and safe arrival.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's a cutie! We sure do love her lots!!

Erin said...

I've been waiting for this post! Congratulations. I'm glad she made it here safely. I'm a little concerned that she might have stolen hair from three other babies though. Good job Mommy!

Markalie said...

What a cutie! I love all the hair. I will call you sometime this week so I can bring you dinner one day. No one told me you already had her. Congratulations! I am so happy for you.

alison said...

Amber!! She is BEAUTIFUL, just like her mommy. :) I love her name too, so cute!! Congrats. Maybe sometime we should get together after you get feeling better that is. :)

Cathy said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and your family. What a sweet girl. Look at all that amazing hair.

Josh and Ashley said...

She is SO beautiful! I am in love with her name too. You'll have to let me know how it is to have a family of 6. Congrats!

Sherilyn said...

Beautiful baby girl. She is a dream. Love her hair and her sweet little ways. So glad we live near by so I can see her often. Thanks for stopping by today. It was fun to see you. Congrats to all of you.
XOXOXOXOXOX

Nancy said...

Congratulations!! She is such a doll. Hope you are doing well!!

Annika said...

I love all the pics! Congrats on getting her here. She is just beautiful and I can't wait to see you guys again so I can hold her! :) I am in love with her little "Hair do " too! So cute!