Our big 7 year old! It is hard to believe he is already that old, but he has been counting down for awhile. He was able to celebrate with his friends a few days before hid big day. He invited Spencer, Jordan, and Kinley and we went to Arby's to eat and to Kangaroo Zoo.
He also got to have all his family sing to him on Thanksgiving, and then opened presents on his birthday. He helped dad make sugar cookies for his birthday, that is what he wanted instead of cake this time.

This was Bry's reaction to the UTAH UTES checkers game he got from Chad and Britni! He was so excited and acted like the biggest nerd.



4 comments:
Hey Amber..
Its so good to hear from you. We got your Christmas card the other day. Your kids are beautiful. What a cute family.
email me, I'd love to catch up...
erinisadiamond@hotmaill.com
Oh and Dylan has a late b-day, so he's still in preschool...
I LOVE all your new pics and the changes to your blog. Very cute! It was fun to see you last night. I posted that video of Kailey making Beckem laugh. So funny! Can't wait to see you guys again and to play that fun game you gave us! Love ya!
I love your blog. It is adorable. I love to read your thoughts and all about the happenings in your life. What a wonderful family you have. Such a blessing to me and my family!
Love you.
Post a Comment