O.K. so this is my second tag, but it isn't to bad so I will attempt to do it!
8 Favorite foods
1. Mashed potatoes & gravy
2. My mom's roast beef
3. Chips
4. Kraft macaroni & cheese
5. Apple dumplings (with cream)
6. Cheesy potatoes
7. Turkey
8. Cinnamon rolls
8 Favorite restaurants
1. Cheesecake factory
2. Biaggi's
3. Ruth's Chris
4. Carabba's
5. Olive garden
6. Pizza Factory
7. Cafe Rio
8. Zupas
8 Things I did today
1. Made all the beds
2. Got kids off to school
3. cleaned the dishes
4. Talked to friend on the phone
5. Finished the puzzle I started last night.
6. Folded laundry
7. Blogged
8. Checked and wrote emails
(And it is only 10:30 a.m.) Long days
8 Favorite stores
1. Target
2. Tai pan
3. Scrapbook zone
4. R.C. Willey
5. Rodworks
6. Famous Footwear
7. Kohls
8. Narttjie
8 Things I look forward to
1. Warm weather
2. Spring flowers
3. Jamon totally out of pull ups
4. Going on vacations
5. Massage
6. Quiet time at night (for me)
7. Reading a good book
8. Scrap booking with my friends
8 T.V. shows I love to watch
1. American Idol
2. Amazing race
3. Dog the bounty hunter
3. TLC (baby story)
4. The biggest loser
5. Seinfeld
6. King of queens
7. Ellen
8. Disney channel
8 things on my wish list
1. My kids to stay healthy
2. My brother to move closer
3. Going to Hawaii with Jared
4. My family to all get along and be happy
5. New skin that is flawless
6. Another healthy baby
7. No anxiety EVER
8. To be with my mom again even for just one more day!
8 people I tag
Ashley Whitehead
Michelle Turner
Kristy Jackson
Natalie Castleberry
Heather Emery
Deanza Tirrell
Paige Walton
Camille Didericksen

2 comments:
Just got the x-mas card, too cute!! I have NEVER sent one out, I know so sad! I'm glad that GoldenBoy introduced you to one of your fav restaurants. I will see you next week at the x-mas party, hope all is well.
Amber,
I would say your skin looks perfect, what you talking about girl!! Love the hair, is this the longest you have had it in a while? What are you having??
Post a Comment