Here we come MEXICO! On October 16th we are setting sail for the Mexican Rivera with some of our good friends! We surprised the kids and sent them on a scavenger hunt when they woke up on a Saturday morning.
It all started with yarn tied to each of their beds. They had to follow the string all over the house to find a clue. (Each clue had a little gift with it for the cruise.)
Then it was out to the trampoline.
Then to the car full of "peanuts"
Off the the tub downstairs.
Then out to the basketball court. Look close at the presents on the hoop.
Last was the room full of balloons (which I blew up all by myself, no thanks to Jared.) They had to pop all the balloons to find what was in side of them.
A DISNEY CRUISE TICKET!
After that they all headed for the couch with a bag which had a countdown calender, a travel bingo, and a few Disney treats. WE all watched a short video of the ship.
SOOOOOOO much fun. It is so exciting to watch the kids excitement. I LOVE IT!
Can't wait to go Camille and Jay r. Thanks for the invite!

2 comments:
1st of all, I'm SO jealous! If I wasn't trying to get a house, I would so be hiding inside your suit case and go! You guys are going to have a blast!
2nd of all, your comments on my blog were funny. But for some reason it wouldn't let me reply back. But you're funny and I'm glad you liked my posts! See you tomorrow!!!!
So excited for you guys and SO SO jealous! I am sure the kids are going to have a blast!
Post a Comment