She melts it! Even though in these pictures she looks sweet, it took 2 different trips to Draper to get her to let them even sit her on the couch. She was determined to have it all her way.
She is obsessed with her rain boots. I had some darling sandals to go with this outfit and then another outfit to wear with her rain boots. But...she had another plan!
I had this darling dress with ribbon and a rain coat and her rain boots to wear. No way was that happening. Urgggg, I am still mad at her. She was so feisty so I just took what I could get. Her hair was all curled cuter to for the first time we went to take her pics, then we had to come back later in the day to try again, and it was all flattened by then. LITTLE STINKER














6 comments:
She's such a doll. Love those pictures! I kinda get the impression she's in charge at your house;)
She is so beautiful! I can't even believe her hair is that long and blonde!! I swear it hasn't been that long since I've seen her but I guess..... I think the pics are darling but I know the "stress" it is to go get pics taken. Good job!
She is adorable. We sure do love her! And Trey loves his best friend!
They turned out really cute! She is going to be a little Diva (if not already)
Oh Cambree, You beautiful doll! I love you to pieces. You are such an adorable little girl. What super cute pictures of you! Thanks mommy for all of your efforts to get her pics taken and for sharing them. Love, love, love them...all!
Post a Comment