December 15, 2010

GIRL TIME!!!

This was the best trip ever! My 2 cousins and I went to St. George to stay in their parents condo for a little girl time! The entire time was just....about us. We had so fun just being silly, like old times!
This is what we did...
Covered our faces in masks and laughed our guts out while the camera kept snapping picture after picture of us. Wonder how that happened?
Kilee kept trying to kill me!


This is our sexy faces. We are so retarded!


Our beautiful feet after our pedicures with Yolanda!!
We took pregnancy tests...just for fun
Stuffed ourselves full at some yummy restaurants!
Yes, we ate all that food!!
Pedicure time!

Kilee's big big toe, Annika's bean pole toes, and my tiny toenail feet. (And perfectly smooth) No Shaving for me! haha
We went to see Tarzan at the Toucan! LOVED IT!

Tarzan, Jane, and the ape friend!
Until Next year!!

4 comments:

Tyler and Kilee said...

Oh my heck! I hope no one reads your blog that knows me...besides my sister and mom! haha Such embarrasing pics! We definitely need to plan our next trip down. It was a much needed weekend!! Love you girls! (oh...and for the record...it was WANDA!)

Camille D said...

Looks like so much FUN!! Glad you could get away for the weekend. Reminded me of our Mesquite trip....when are we going?!

Annika said...

haha WHAT THE HECK?!?! In taking these really super cute pics of us I never thought you would post them to a blog! Sheesh! See if I am ever in your pics again. :) It was such a fun trip and I can't wait till we do it again. What did we decide, was it every other month we are going? I think so.... Love ya!

Sherilyn said...

Love, love, love the pics of the girl time. Such bonding moments. Yes, you need to have these trips as often as your husbands will allow. So glad you could get away and have such a fun and memorable time. Next time you need to stay a little longer so you can rest and relax!
Thanks for sharing Amber.
Love you all to pieces,
Aunt Shar