October 20, 2010

PIGTAILS FOR A PRINCESS!

I can't believe how grown up she is looking already. It makes me so sad! What happened to my baby?
When I tried these pigtails on her she looks so much more like Kailey now.
And... her new thing is folding her arms, I LOVE it.
Everything she does makes me smile.



5 comments:

Annika said...

Love love love these pics! She is such a little doll and I agree looks so much like Kailey with this hairdo!

Anonymous said...

She does look so big! I love it! She's such a little cutie! :)

Camille D said...

She is so dang cute! Loved seeing you all tonight! So fun! Glad I got to see the arm folding and "scream" in action! Wished you guys lived closer!

Anonymous said...

Second time I've commented on this post! She is just so cute! I love her to death! Her little tantrums are so funny!!! See you tomorrow!

Erin said...

Oh she is darling! I can't believe how big she is already. Enjoy her:)