September 13, 2010

VAMPIRE MANIA FOR KAILEY!!

HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY TO KAILEY!!

Kailey wanted to have a Edward party...all vampire. She has been in love with vampires lately, and all she talks about is how HOT Edward is and can I watch the movie again and again!!


The girls danced and played and giggled just like little 7 year olds do!

Kailey and Afton. They were seriously talking about having wolf and vampire babies, I wish I had a recorder for their conversations. haha


Pretty proud of my vampire cupcakes. They tasted really good too.
This is the way Kailey wanted me to order her banner. It was to funny when she asked what her name would be if she married Edward!! This was her favorite thing, and wanted me to hang it in her room FOREVER!!

Who knows what next year will bring for these giggly girls!!

0 comments: