August 27, 2010

FAMILY PICS 2010

We decided to add Cambree to our family pictures hanging on the wall. The girl who took these did a great job. Her website is on the side of my blog under Favorite things! (Mitzi Torgersen)
Our family is now complete!!















7 comments:

Erin said...

Oh. My. Beautiful. Those pictures belong in a magazine. What a gorgeous family!

Jen said...

I love them Amber!! You have such a gorgeous family!

Anonymous said...

Love them!! Super cute!

Annika said...

I haven't seen you in forever! These pics are gorgeous. You guys are all so photogenic and always have such great family pics. Let's get together soon!

Camille D said...

LOVE the pics! They turned out beautiful! What a darling little family! I'll have to get her number from you..my photographer isn't doing it any more and I need a new one.

emeryfam said...

Love these pics and my favorite part is you wearing HIGH HEELS, I knew you could do it!!!!!

Sherilyn said...

SO gorgeous! I just love all of these pictures. Beautiful in every way of all of you! Thanks for posting them. Love you all.