May 21, 2010

KAILEY, SOCCER, & JUST SPORTS!!

Our Kailey is such a good little athlete. She just loves to play and always gets into whatever sport she is doing. When Jared and I watch her, we always say... "She just gets it!" It was nice that Lehi was offering this FREE British Soccer Clinic. Great experience for these kids.

2 comments:

Markalie said...

I just want you to know that I think Kailey is going to be such a good athlete. Yesterday at baseball practice she was better than all of the boys. She can throw the hardest, hit the hardest, and she can catch. She is the whole package. I love it when a girl "just gets it". Not only is she great at sports but she is such a pretty girl to. I am excited to see you guys lots this summer with baseball.

Markalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.