This little girl is growing so fast I can't stop wishing time would stop. She is the joy of our lives right now, and we are trying to enjoy ever minute while she is a baby. She is such a good girl...sleeping through the night, playing by herself, eating good, and smiling at almost everything. I can't get enough!They are 31/2 months apart.





Cambree and Landon (My friends baby who lives next door.)
4 comments:
She's soo cute! I love her smile!! So fun! We love her a ton! Landon is a little cutie too!
She is a doll! All of your kids are adorable. I cannot believe how fast they grow. Jamon looks way older and everytime I see Kailey at school when I pick up Ash she looks so grown up. I hope her and Ash end up on the same team and I can coach them. That will be fun!
Too stinkin cute!!!!
Such a cutie!! Can not wait to see her ears pierced.
Post a Comment