The beauty of Hawaii! About this time last year we were in paradise, and I am dreaming about how great of a vacation it was! I miss the awesome palm trees, and the beautiful sunsets! 
The amazing hotel with out of this world service! With a private beach!

The scrumptious food, especially breakfast. (Macadamia nut waffles.)
The beach! We love to just soak up the sun and listen to the ocean! Ahhhhhh!
The company is the best part, I love to hang out with my vacation buddies! Nothing better.
Dining at night with friends at some amazing resturants! Yum Yum

Of course for Jared it is the golf in paradise!

The amazing hotel with out of this world service! With a private beach!

The scrumptious food, especially breakfast. (Macadamia nut waffles.)

The beach! We love to just soak up the sun and listen to the ocean! Ahhhhhh!

The company is the best part, I love to hang out with my vacation buddies! Nothing better.

Dining at night with friends at some amazing resturants! Yum Yum

Of course for Jared it is the golf in paradise!


7 comments:
We better be gettin some more pics TOGETHER in a few weeks!!!!
IF YOUR NOT GOING, I'M NOT GOING!!!!!!!!
This looks so much fun! I could use a vaca like this these days. Your blog looks so cute!
Ambee!!!!
Yes I got your comments. It is so good to hear from you. Your fam is so cute! That is crazy that we live so close. my email is alp_4 @ yahoo dot com. talk to you soon!
Alison
Those waffles look yummy! Your blog is way cute!
Hey Chica,
Alison found me on facebook, I looked through her blog and saw you. How have you been? I can't believe you have three cuties either.
I got married in Maui 2 years ago, and it has a special place in my heart. I love me some macadamia nut pancakes with coconut syrup. Yummy!
Oh, Hawaii! What a great place to escape too. Hope you get to go real soon! It's my favorite place as well.
Post a Comment