Jamon was so excited to turn 3! We decided to get all the family together and have a barbecue. We ate hamburgers and roasted hot dogs and marshmallows. It was a little chilly for June but we had a great time. It was so cute because when Jamon opened his presents he sat in the chair and waited patiently for Mason and Bryant to read the cards before he even torn into the paper. I was very impressed!! He got a new life jacket and a little playhut. He got a book, water toys, balls and a bat, and the Incredible Hulk hands that talk when you punch people! He is a very lucky boy to have so many people that love him.







1 comments:
Looks like a fun party! I am sad we couldn't be there, and what patience Jamon has to wait to read the card! Great lesson idea for FHE. I love the pic of them all sitting in the wood chips. The kids look like they are really soaking the lesson in and it is making them think. Way to be great parents you two!
Post a Comment